Contact the Chronicle Flask
- Reach out on Twitter @chronicleflask
- Send me a message via the form on my umbrella site, the Content Case
Comments on the Chronicle Flask
All comments on this blog are moderated. This means they don’t appear this site unless I actively approve them.
I don’t approve everything. Before you write a really long comment, I recommend you read the following. It might save you some time.
- Abusive comments will be deleted, whether the abuse is directed towards me or another poster.
- Comments calling me a pharma shill will also be deleted, as will comments including the words “sheeple” and/or telling everyone to “wake up”.
- Obvious advertising won’t be approved. I pay to have no ads on this site – I’m not going to let you put yours in my comment section.
- If you comment to tell me how you engage in illegal and/or dangerous activities, not only will it not make it onto the site, but in extreme cases I might also report you to the relevant authorities – especially if I think a third person is at risk. You have been warned.